CATCH BALL, a Korean high-quality canvas shoe brand, and Boon the Shop, a high-end selection store in Seoul, are selected as one of its selling brands. The concept of the original canvas shoes from the 1950s is the concept of the brand. This series is jointly launched with the Italian brand Eeat Harhour Surplus. The shoes are all made by a shoe factory in Busan with a history of more than 40 years. They are produced in the world's few remaining VULCANIZED manufacturing methods. They are strong, soft, and have excellent durability.
-In line with the ergonomics of the Oriental and the design of the ankle protection pad, it brings a comfortable wearing feeling.
-Use the well-known brand of insoles ORTHOLITE, which has good comfort and is very breathable, which helps prevent mold and foot odor.
Shoe height: 3.5 cm
Production country: South Korea
Size Suggestion: This shoe model is too large, women are recommended to take a smaller size than usual; men are recommended to take a normal size, if the size is in the middle, you can directly take half the size.
1) Usually wear 230-->It is recommended to take 220
2) Usually wear 235-->It is recommended to take 230
3) Usually wear 245-->It is recommended to take 240
1) Usually wear 255-->It is recommended to take 260
2) Usually wear 265-->It is recommended to take 270
⚠What you need to know about shoe replacement⚠
-All shoes can only be exchanged for the wrong size or defective products, no return
-Please keep the shoes brand new without removing the label, the shoe box is intact
-Please send a private message to our Line to inform the replacement size information
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.